If your Credit Card is Rejected:
Here is a typical set of reasons for rejection of your credit card:
- Incorrect expiration date
- Incorrect or missing validation code
- Country or state does not match bank record
- Zip or postal code does not match bank record
- Card has history of chargebacks
- Card has reached its spending limit
- You are too far from your billing address
- You are using an anonymous proxy service
- You have made too many recent purchases
It does appear also that cards from certain 'high risk' countries are rejected
Tip: First, try the charge again. If that fails, contact the credit card customer service department and ask them why the charge was denied.
Send me an SUPPORT email !